Today This Week Mark All as Read Feeds

Artician Email Whitelist (Important!)

Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 14 2008, 01:48 AM:
With the advent of outrageous volumes of unwanted email these days, it's unfortunate that legitimate email publications are not being seen by some of the readers who enjoy those publications. There is much fear today that the email publishing / marketing industry is in serious trouble, due to mistakes in filtering when legitimate email is erroneously tagged as unwanted email.

While we applaud the anti-spam industry for removing the plethora of unwanted email from many of our mailboxes, from time to time, some legitimate email publications are mistaken as unwanted.

Sometimes, this results in our mailings bouncing back, with requests for us to respond to challenge/response messages to prevent future filtering. However, due to the size of our list, it's nearly impossible for us handle the volume of such requests.

To that end, please realize that we want our readers to always anticipate and enjoy the valuable information that our notifications, and publications deliver.

If you currently use an anti-spam program or service, we ask that you take just a minute or two to add our publication to your "safe" or permitted email sender list. This usually involves simply adding our sending address (From:) to your whitelist, safelist, or list of priviledged senders. This is commonly known as whitelisting a publication.

Add Artician to your Whitelist!

--------------------
Artician Developer Management
Post 1
woodcore posted Jan 14 2008, 03:39 PM:
I think I'm clean, never get any artician-mail in my google superduper-catchingonlyspam-box.

--------------------
-
Post 2
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 14 2008, 03:49 PM:
Yeah, google has been nice to us, hotmail and yahoo are a little..ehh...you know.

--------------------
Post 3
woodcore posted Jan 14 2008, 05:29 PM:
Yahh, they generally do suck totally.

--------------------
-
Post 4
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 15 2008, 06:04 PM:
lol, glad we feel the same way!

--------------------
Post 5
woodcore posted Jan 16 2008, 04:32 AM:
haha yeah biggrin.gif

--------------------
-
Post 6
Artician Moderator
mark posted Jan 16 2008, 09:57 PM:
<-- Gmail too
my artician mail goes to my spam adres so i never really check it ninja.gif
Post 7
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 16 2008, 10:17 PM:
@ Mark: You have a different email for spam? If so why is artician setup with that, when you can just shut off notifications?

--------------------
Post 8
Artician Moderator
mark posted Jan 17 2008, 07:24 AM:
Yea, I use a different email adres to sign up for all kinds of sites. I dont like getting like 10 emails a day that aren't that important to me. As soon as I can turn off email notifications I'll change it for Artician. smile.gif
Post 9
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 17 2008, 09:08 AM:
Hmm, are you saying that turning off email notifications still aren't working for you?!@?!@

--------------------
Post 10
Artician Moderator
mark posted Jan 17 2008, 09:15 AM:
Ha, they probably do then! I though you guys didn't got around to that yet. I'll check it out now. happy.gif

EDIT: Hmm it say email account already taken, can't really remember having two accounts here. lol, but I might have
If so can you guys delete my old account? I'll pm you the info. Thanks! smile.gif
Post 11
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 17 2008, 10:03 AM:
Hehe Deleted, it was "Mrk" go ahead update your email and see if notifications are working for you, then you can shut them off through CP Also you may want some notifications, and not others, set it up how you'd like!

--------------------
Post 12
Artician Moderator
mark posted Jan 17 2008, 10:06 AM:
Ok thanks, I'll set up. smile.gif

EDIT: Still get the message, "Email already taken." (Yes, i cleaned my cache.) U sure u deleted it? Or did u just disable Mrk?
Post 13
Artician Developer
Eric posted Jan 20 2008, 05:49 AM:
Try now tongue.gif

--------------------
Post 14
Artician Moderator
mark posted Jan 20 2008, 09:40 AM:
Jup, it worked! Thanks...
Post 15
rjay posted Feb 24 2008, 10:44 AM:
gmail ftw
Post 16
hannesc posted Apr 12 2008, 11:34 AM:
OK Eric, just let me get this straight quick. GMail works for all Artician mail? I don't have to go change anything?
Post 17
Artician Developer
Eric posted Apr 17 2008, 12:21 AM:
Yeah, gmail seems to be fine.... It's just that Artician severs send out a lot of mail and some providers blocked us in the past, that's all. Gmail never had a problem.

--------------------
Post 18

Complete Privacy

Your privacy options are important.
That's why we have implemented an extensive set of privacy controls, for your userpages, network feeds, and profile. Control exactly who see's your content.

Upgrade your QuarkXpress 8 - or use Indesign 5 to animate your documents.

Enhance 3D objects with Adobe Creative Suite 5 - use Lightroom 3 for superior noise reduction